Nazarene Compassionate Ministries announces the Compassion Conference, to be held July 14-16, 2016, at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois, USA.
Compassion Conference is a global gathering that will inspire you to imagine how the church can live out God’s call to compassion and equip your community for holistic, transformational ministry. The event, which is sponsored by Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, is an international space where you can connect, collaborate, create, and begin to change the world.
Learn together what it means to live in the margins of your community.
Get ATR Newsletter directly in Your Inbox
At Compassion Conference, you will be able to:
- Join a global gathering of leaders, learners, and practitioners from the Church of the Nazarene around the world.
- Discern together what it means to live in the margins of your community.
- Collaborate through working groups where best practices can be shared and adapted among colleagues engaged in various sectors.
- Build your capacity in holistic ministry and community development through topic-specific workshops.
- Learn best practices in key areas of compassionate ministries and community development with and emphasis on holistic ministry and integral mission.
- Reflect on biblical and theological perspectives on the church’s role in living out compassion in transformative ways.
- Be challenged to think about the best ways to address current contexts and challenges ahead.
- Continue the conversation after the conference.