Philippines Micronesia Field Office is looking for a Field Finance Coordinator, operated under the Asia-Pacific Resource Center, Church of the Nazarene, Inc. This position focuses on resourcing districts and local churches to accomplish the mission of the Church of the Nazarene through finances. The Field Finance coordinator also works in coordinating compassionate ministry efforts such as disaster response recovery, community development, and leadership development through training of pastors and laity. It also aids in the strengthening of the local churches spiritually to make an impact in the community.
Located in Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary Campus, one hour from Manila, Philippines.
- A graduate with Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or related courses.
- Preferably with experience in bookkeeping and using an online accounting system.
- People-oriented and a team player.
- Able to meet expectations and requires minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated and productive.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Has attention to detail.
- Has background/experience in preparing annual budgets and financial management.
- Has decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop feasibility studies.
- Knowledgeable in analyzing statistics.
- Ability to adapt easily to a new and changing environment.
- Able to work efficiently with people in different cultures and different personalities.
- Trustworthy and mature to handle information and uphold confidentiality.
- Computer knowledge (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
If you are interested in serving, you can contact our Human Resources Department by calling 8660-8795 local 2802. Please look for MS. JUNE SOLITO OR MS. GRACE TIA. You can also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more opportunities available with Global Missions on the Asia-Pacific Region and elsewhere globally, visit this website.