Officially Established in Taiwan in 1956, Hong Kong in 1974 and recently in Mongolia in 2017.
Population: 34 Million
- The Church of the Nazarene has been established for over sixty years.
- The churches of Southern Taiwan are generally healthy and growing. Most of these churches are among the indigenous Taiwanese people of the mountain areas.
- The district has benefited in recent years from interaction with the Korea District. Training, prayer partnerships and some Korean missionary pastors in Taiwan have been helpful.
- After the closure of the Nazarene Theological College some 12 years ago, a plan is now in place to begin conducting extension classes through Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary (APNTS).
- The hope is that this will lead to the eventual reopening of the theological college.