Coordinator: Chinese Ministries FSC
- The Church of the Nazarene has been established for over sixty years.
- The churches of Southern Taiwan are generally healthy and growing. Most of these churches are among the indigenous Taiwanese people of the mountain areas.
- The district has benefited in recent years from interaction with the Korea District. Training, prayer partnerships and some Korean missionary pastors in Taiwan have been helpful.
- After the closure of the Nazarene Theological College some 12 years ago, a plan is now in place to begin conducting extension classes through Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary (APNTS). The hope is that this will lead to the eventual reopening of the theological college.
- There are hopeful signs that members of the district (pastors & laypersons) are developing a vision for mission to the Mainland.