South Korea: On March 15th, the annual district assembly was held for the Korea National District. During the assembly Rev. Kim, Young Su was elected as the new District Superintendent.
Rev. Kim comes to this position with a significant amount of experience both in pastoral and leadership roles. A graduate of Korea Nazarene University, Rev. Kim is currently serving as the senior pastor of Young Il Church of the Nazarene in Seoul.
Get ATR Newsletter directly in Your Inbox
Rev. Kim has also served in the following capacities:
- Former president of Seoul Zone, Korea National District
- Former member of the advisory council, Korea National District
- Operation committee member, Korea Nazarene University
- Co-president of The Korea National Association of Christian Pastors
- Secretary of the Central District (when there were 6 districts in Korea)
- Secretary of the Korea National District (after 6 districts merged)
- Co-secretary of Christian council of Korea
Please join the Asia-Pacific Region in welcoming Rev. Kim to this new assignment, and commit to pray for he and the entire district leadership team as they seek the guidance and direction of the Lord for the district in the days ahead.